KathrinWood

Executive Assistant to Chief Innovation and AI Officer (w/m/d)

Business and strategic support for Top Manager in Media

Zurich / Full-time / hybrid or remote

#zurichjobs #fulltime #executiveassistant #highpaid #media #hybrid #remote #jobboerse #wearehiring #newjob

Our client is an international media technology company that strives to inform, entertain
and connect. It operates in 19 countries across Europe and Africa and owns the leading media, marketplaces and sports media brands in the respective countries.

As the Executive Assistant of the Chief Innovation & AI Officer, you play a key role in ensuring
that your boss stays as productive as possible. You do correspondence, schedule meetings,
book travels, do expenses and help her prepare meetings or keynote speeches by researching
topics, preparing text drafts or polishing slides. You love keeping the inbox clean and the
to-do-list checked at the end of every day, and enjoy that your strong attention to detail lets
nothing slip through the cracks.

International company with over 6.000 employees in 19 countries worldwide

Salary level depending on work experience and candidate profile

Zurich (remote work possible)

Benefits

  • A privilege to work closely with a top female executive on eye level with respect
  • Opportunity to work independently, no team dependencies
  • Opportunity to work from the office or remotely
  • A dynamic and high paced work environment
  • Professional leadership development at one of the highest levels in the group holding
  • Subject to discussion would be an 80% role provided that you are willing to be available and check your mails in the remaining 20%

Tasks

  • Schedule meetings within 24h after meeting request came in and ensure time slots are not double booked and time for travels between meetings can be achieved
  • Do expenses and ensure all invoices get paid at the latest within the requested time
  • Book travels and plan trips
  • Prepare meetings and follow up on action items
  • Take meeting minutes and prepare agenda, making sure all participants receive sufficient notice and deliver inputs in a timely manner
  • Provide key resources for important internal or external meetings
  • Do research on focus topics and brief the executive
  • Be able to take the lead on tasks delegated to you and get back with solutions
  • Organize speakers, venues and catering when needed
  • Prepare keynotes or public appearances, do research and polish slides
  • Other project related duties as assigned

Profile

  • 8+ years of experience as an executive assistant to an executive on management level
  • Exceptional communication skills verbally and written in English and preferably also in German, Eastern European languages are a plus
  • Great at negotiating in order to find an attractive solution with e.g. external providers
  • Very strong attention to detail
  • Quick understanding of the situation and asks
  • Reliable personality traits with high service standards and initiative
  • Problem solving capabilities
  • Capable to work under time pressure and high velocity to finish tasks successfully
  • Intrinsic motivation and great work morale
  • Comfortable in asking clarifying questions, if needed
  • Self starter and capable to deliver tasks to highest satisfaction without significant or no guidance
  • Availability to troubleshoot urgent requests in the evenings or weekends, if necessary – this will only occur in URGENT situations, not on a weekly basis

Challenge

We are looking for an ambitious and confident self starter who is eager to work in an international environment, a high team spirit and a drive for excellence. You truly enjoy supporting a top level manager, taking responsibility and finding solutions to problems quickly; a person who would like to work very closely with a female top performer and is prepared to take responsibility for managing processes and ad-hoc tasks.

The challenge might be a remote management support if you decide to work from another location entailing very good communication, problem solving and solution finding skills.

Stellenanzeige teilen

Bewirb Dich jetzt für diesen Job!

Ich freue mich, mit Dir in Kontakt zu treten… telefonisch, per WhatsApp, via E-Mail, auf LinkedIn oder über das nachfolgende Formular. Schicke mir auch gerne Deinen CV zu!

Hier können Bewerbungs­unter­lagen (PDF-oder Word-Dateien, JPG-Fotos) hochgeladen werden.

Mit dem Absenden des Formulars erkläre ich mich einverstanden, dass meine übermittelten Daten elektronisch gespeichert und zum Zweck der Kontakt­aufnahme verarbeitet und genutzt werden. Mir ist bekannt, dass ich meine Einwilligung jederzeit widerrufen kann. Die Datenschutz­erklärung habe ich zur Kenntnis genommen.

Weitere Stellenangebote

Visual Portfolio, Posts & Image Gallery for WordPress